This Page

has been moved to new address

Looking for some unique reasonable priced Tshirts? Check out my Review for @fivefingertees

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: Looking for some unique reasonable priced Tshirts? Check out my Review for @fivefingertees

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Looking for some unique reasonable priced Tshirts? Check out my Review for @fivefingertees


 Review for FiveFingerTee's
by  Emptynester Reviews & Giveaways
all opinions are completely my own.

About:

FiveFingerTees.com opened in July, 2009 and is completely family owned and operated. We offer a wide variety of movie/TV, pop-culture inspired and down right funny t-shirts for only $9.99! Our philosophy is simple, we do all the work! From customer service, designing, printing, photography, shipping, web site design, and trying to watch our kids at the same time! By doing this, we keep our overhead really low which gives you the customer a great deal, without having to sacrifice on quality. 
We take tremendous pride in our work and your satisfaction is our top priority. If there is anything you would like to say or ask please feel free to contact us anytime, we would love to hear from you.



My review:

I received a tshirt from Fivefingertees.com to review for you this week.
I was first very excited to see their prices were very reasonable! I am a tshirt aholic, so therefore I am always on the lookout for new designs, colors, sites to add to my
collection. I love shirts that make others stop and laugh. It makes me feel good to help make another person happy. :)
I went online to their website to find a tshirt to review, and I think I was on there over an hour, looking at all the shirts! They had me laughing out loud at all the different sayings and pictures!
I chose the "MEH" shirt as it is a local saying amongst my friends and family. I choose teal as my color so it would go with many different items in my closet. I was totally excited when I opened the package upon its arrival!
I loved the color and the crisp clean work! It was TOP NOTCH! The shirt is 100% cotton and a very sturdy material that won't waste away to nothing after a few washes. I have gotten a few of them in the past and that just really is such a waste. I will be sporting my FivefingerTee for years to come and loving it!It will surely make my friends laugh when I walk by. :)
Their variety of shirts to choose from is great!
What are you waiting for?
 Go check them out for yourself!
 :)

Our T-Shirts are Professionally Screen Printed in the U.S.A. We do not use heat transfers or irons-ons.
We use soft preshrunk 100% cotton shirts with Double-needle stitching throughout and a seamless rib at neck
All of our Tees are Available in assorted styles, sizes & colors.
Orders usually ship from our store within 1 to 2 business days. (Please allow 5-7 days delivery for hoodies)FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $50! (U.S. orders only)
Questions? Comments? Contact us at info@fivefingertees.com or visit our Customer Service page.
Our Hoodies are Professionally Screen Printed in the U.S.A. We do not use heat transfers or irons-ons.
We use high quality Gildan 50/50 9.3 Ounce Heavyweight Ultra Blend® Pullover Hoodies.













I do not recommend products that I would not use myself. I was not paid for this review or coerced in anyway to give them a positive review. All opinions are completely my own.
~ Julie

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger awhartness said...

How do you get on a list to try items and give your review?

 
At March 4, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous Tamara Wilson said...

Thanks for the honest review.

 
At March 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Sasha W said...

The T-shirts that I have looked at so far are funny so I will be adding them to my go-to list for affordable gifts. Thanks for sharing!!

 
At March 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Love this company...great funny t-shirts. Thanks for the review.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home