This Page

has been moved to new address

Have you heard of Swagbucks yet? If not ...you should definitely read this :) 100 SB offer :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Emptynester Savings and more: Have you heard of Swagbucks yet? If not ...you should definitely read this :) 100 SB offer :)

Friday, March 23, 2012

Have you heard of Swagbucks yet? If not ...you should definitely read this :) 100 SB offer :)




~~ New to Swagbucks? ~~
I really don't know why anyone would not sign up to earn absolutely free Gift Cards, we all need to take advantage of the freebies in life where we can!
you can choose
 Amazon
Paypal
Bath and Body works
Starbucks
..you name it, they have it!
You can also save up to buy 
electronics,beauty supplies, and appliances,
 plus way way more items in the
I love the adrenalin rush when you win Swagbucks 
without even doing anything out of the ordinary online!
I have the swagbucks toolbar downloaded on my pc.
When I open up my web browser everyday I get an automatic 1 SB. 
When I search for anything online, I win various amounts every single day!
Swagbucks also hides codes in their blog, twitter feed, facebook posts.
The codes are worth various amounts and you enter the code on their homepage, to have them added to your account.
They are sneaky like that!



You can earn points everyday for doing 4 minutes of activities, more if you have the time!
  • Daily poll= 1 SB
  • Noso (No Obligation Special Offers)=2 SB (skim through and enter the captcha at the end)
  • Search the web= Unlimited I have won 3-4 times a day! Usually I get 7 sbs but have gotten 33 in just one search result...you can use your search bar for your everyday needs.
  • Watch ads in SBTV-Unlimited SB's
  • Do Surveys & tasks+ Unlimited SB's!
The more time you devote to earning Swagbucks
the more you will win!

Swagbucks has offered me a SPECIAL Code to give out
ONLY for people that are just signing up!!
The code is MARCHSWAG 
and it is worth
 100 Swagbucks!
Not everyone can give you this code but you can enter  it through below :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM , Anonymous Holly Hennessy Swint said...

I love Swagbucks! I make all my Amazon spending money from them!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home